LaunchBox Community Forums

Any new Game Movie sites?

thedevilsjester

I have been away from the scene for awhile, but now I am back and looking to polish up my system.  The biggest issue that I have right now is the lack of quality movies.

I posted this topic a couple of years ago, without any results, but things can change in the course of a couple years.

So I ask the question again:  Are there any websites (other than EmuMovies), paid or free, that offer movie clips for retro games?  To be clear, my collection is mostly RPG or Strategy games, and EmuMovies struggles in this area.

Edited by thedevilsjester

14 hours ago, thedevilsjester said:

I have been away from the scene for awhile, but now I am back and looking to polish up my system.  The biggest issue that I have right now is the lack of quality movies.

I posted this topic a couple of years ago, without any results, but things can change in the course of a couple years.

So I ask the question again:  Are there any websites (other than EmuMovies), paid or free, that offer movie clips for retro games?  To be clear, my collection is mostly RPG or Strategy games, and EmuMovies struggles in this area.

There is a great site where you can get every clip you ever need........ Youtube