LaunchBox Community Forums

Bigbox set Games Background

jesteranddia

I've been loving Bigbox and just added a new platform to the list.  when i did i noticed the background for that new platform was just the box art blown up or stretched to look bad.

I reapplied my themes to all platforms to try to fix the issue and just screwed up all of the other platforms to have the same problem.

prior to this mess i had the fan art showing up in the background, i've tried multiple themes but it seems stuck on using the box art as the background.

I've poked around in the XML files but I'm not seeing what i may need to change to fix this, has anyone seen this before?

if it helps I'm using Unified for my main theme and critical zone blue box, Text list with game details for my game theme.

since i'm stuck with the same background no matter what theme i try i'm guessing the issue is something outside the theme feeding into there, i just cant find it.

theme issue.PNG

I would review that your background image priorities didn't get messed up. Inside of LaunchBox go to Options > Legacy > Images > Background Priority. Hit the "Revert to default" button and then set them the way you had them originally. This should correct what you are seeing.