LaunchBox Community Forums

Game Images not displaying

HELLSW1ND

1 minute ago, HELLSW1ND said:

I am learning all the time-appreciate the feedback. I have got a taste for it now so will look at building my own in the future. Screenshots as requested below-thanks again.

Just to confirm, we are not saying we wont ever help and to go away, actually we are more than willing to help with Launchbox issues, the issue here is we dont know that it is actually "Just Launchbox" or some other thing unknown to us that is interfering on your build.

OK. So it is not what I thought. I have seen the builders make backups of the data xaml files and the platform xaml files and store them in these folders. Problem is LB will try to read both the original and the backup and cause conflicts. So in this case that is not your issue.

Not sure what else to say. If this was a clean LB build we could dissect if easier.

I will recommend this. Download a new LB installer from our site. Install it in a completely different folder. Copy and paste you license in the folder. Then just add 1 game and 1 platform (do not scrape the media) and test to see if those Image Priorities stick. If they do that should tell you for sure something is screwy in that other build.