LaunchBox Community Forums

Launchbox startup error (bad IL format on plugins/SVN dlls)

naples39

So I recently updated Launchbox, and now I'm getting errors on startup. Specifically, when it gets to the loading plugins step, all the dll files in Launchbox\Plugins\SVN\bin give a "Bad IL format" error.

A workaround is to simply delete that whole SVN folder, but Launchbox re-downloads and re-installs it every time it runs. Therefore I have to delete that folder before starting Launchbox every time.

Anybody know what's going on here? I already tried reinstalling Launchbox, and updating .net framework.

Thanks.

Edited by naples39

19 minutes ago, C-Beats said:

LaunchBox doesn't create or use a SVN folder

Must be from the PCSX2 Configurator plugin then.  I saw it (SVN) in my root folder and assUmed it was innate to LB. My bad. ?  

(for the record, it was probably from an old version of the Configurator, which (I presume) now places it [appropriately] within the Plugins folder)

Yeah. I believe it is. Always throws me off when people bring it up because to me SVN means Subversion, which is a source control application, so I have NO idea why it would ever be included with a project anyway. I'm sure the plugin has it's reason for the folder and it's contents, just the name gets me every time lol