LaunchBox Community Forums

Duckstation close back to Big Box

spizzetz

I am having an issue where i can't get Duckstation to fully close which would bring me right back to Big Box. In Big Box I set the hot keys to use L3 + R3 to close the active window. This works great for most emulators but Duckstation not so much. It will close the game but then i will be left looking at the duckstation UI. Im wondering if anybody has figured this out as i really want to use my xbox controller to close out the games in duckstation and go back to big box UI.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hey i am using duckstation recently, i also have no idea how to close out the game and go back to big box ui. other emulators i usually just need to press esc. i have tried using the non qt .exe version but it still shows the confirmation button and then back to duckstation ui. How do you avoid this?

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/18/2020 at 12:22 PM, spizzetz said:

I am having an issue where i can't get Duckstation to fully close which would bring me right back to Big Box. In Big Box I set the hot keys to use L3 + R3 to close the active window. This works great for most emulators but Duckstation not so much. It will close the game but then i will be left looking at the duckstation UI. Im wondering if anybody has figured this out as i really want to use my xbox controller to close out the games in duckstation and go back to big box UI.

• 1 month later...
3 hours ago, cleverest said:

Would also like to know what script to use to CLOSE CLOSE duckstation and avoid the exit UI and prompt to close....

If you use the duckstation-nogui-x64-ReleaseLTCG.exe version, add the following to: LaunchBox > Tools > Manage Emulator > Duckstation >  Running AutoHotKey script

$Esc::
{
WinClose, ahk_exe {{{StartupEXE}}}
}

If you use the duckstation-qt-x64-ReleaseLTCG.exe version, add -batch as an command-line parameter. No further script is required.

2126639969_Schermopname(74).jpg.8f524876a16375468198e8edb4a1ecb1.thumb.jpg.9e3be1eeb4644c65320c1f36510316f7.jpg 

Edited by Koroth
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Unusual Gem 1

• 1 year later...
  • 8 months later...