LaunchBox Community Forums

Issue logging into Epic via Google Account

Buddy Dacote

Going through the Epic Store import process. When it asks to login in to my account, I select the google login option, pop up appears, enter my gmail address, hit enter and I get this message;

"Couldn’t sign you in
This browser or app may not be secure.
Try using a different browser. If you’re already using a supported browser, you can refresh your screen and try again to sign in."

10 hours ago, Buddy Dacote said:

Going through the Epic Store import process. When it asks to login in to my account, I select the google login option, pop up appears, enter my gmail address, hit enter and I get this message;

"Couldn’t sign you in
This browser or app may not be secure.
Try using a different browser. If you’re already using a supported browser, you can refresh your screen and try again to sign in."

Weird, what browser are you using? I log into Epic through Launchbox via the Google option also, and i have no issues with it. I am using the newest Edge browser that is based off of Chrome, you?

9 hours ago, Buddy Dacote said:

FYI - Here is a screenshot of the message I receive after I enter my gmail id and hit "Next". I tried this with Edge as the default. Chrome as the default, and I tried it on another Windows 10 laptop with the same result.

image.png

Yeah i have never seen that screen, this is all i get.

image.thumb.png.69cff216932b3154cbcc28319d941e3a.pngUntitled.thumb.png.59e82e55cc392cd76326470f0a580c96.png
Untitled.thumb.png.cfa401db8f4ff6feebca6328a1dfeeae.pngimage.thumb.png.286b3749b766f216cd3f543582a86d4a.pngIll tag one of the devs here to see if he has any idea as to what is going on.

@C-Beats

Not seen anyone with that issue. Can you right click to get a context menu in the browser, if so is there a Reload/Refresh option (if so push it and see if that message still appears)? May be related to some security option on your Gmail account but I don't have enough information at this point to really tell you what setting would cause that or where to find it.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...