LaunchBox Community Forums

Very fews SNES videos imported from Launchboxs

Merovingio

I have all the Snes roms (No-Intro) renamed as they are in the Hyperspin XML DB (807 total). When I import the roms from Launchbox and check the Emumovies option (videos HQ), I only care about 300 videos when they should be at least 807. Why does this happen?

qqq.jpg

Edited by Mongu

Yes, it would be best not to modify or rename no-intro files, at least not for LaunchBox. That said, EmuMovies should be picking up more than that because it doesn't look like there should be any real issues with those file names. Generally, those results come directly from EmuMovies, though, and we haven't changed any of that code in a long time, so if there's an issue, it's probably on their end. It might be worth trying again with the correct file names, but if you're still having an issue, maybe you can reach out to EmuMovies support?