LaunchBox Community Forums

Hide Nested games from parent platform

itylermartin

If a game is in a playlist there is currently not a way to hide it inside the parent platform.

Feel free to request a feature for this. At the top of the forum under "Help and Support" is a "Request a Feature" link. Open a ticket there than I suggest porting a link to it here to drive users to vote.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Retro808 said:

If a game is in a playlist there is currently not a way to hide it inside the parent platform.

Feel free to request a feature for this. At the top of the forum under "Help and Support" is a "Request a Feature" link. Open a ticket there than I suggest porting a link to it here to drive users to vote.

Thank you. Feature has been requested

39 minutes ago, C-Beats said:

It isn't exactly what you are hoping to do (which as @Retro808 stated, isn't currently possible) but you could potentially put another playlist at the same level of the translations and hacks that is all the games NOT in those playlists.

Hey, that's a good idea. Might try that. Currently just have all games in subfolders hidden. Then just toggle "show hidden games" when I feel like playing hacks.

That works okay, but was just seeing if maybe I was missing something.

• 7 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I wouldn't mind something like this. Currently I have a few categories for each system such as USA, Japan, Translations, Beta/Prototype and so forth. But it would be nice to choose the platform and see something like a default category. 

In most cases I want to play something from the USA list, so being able to choose a platform and not have it load up every single game from all the categories would be nice.