LaunchBox Community Forums

Can't open gamewheel in BIGBOX

Zeaede

Just now, Zeaede said:

Sorry to bother you, will not happening again

What? nobody said you were bothering us, we are just stating that the issue you currently have is not with Launchbox/Bigbox, but with another program that we did not create, and that help may be slow as people here dont use that program for the most part. Its a bit like going to Microsoft's forums and asking for help to fix your car, some people may know how to, but most would not.

Last example of what make RL good tool to make better experience with LB

This is how i want to play with Atari ST with Steem and Bezel

I don't know how to get Steem to work full screen withour menu on top outside LB with working bezel

Only issue i have now it says 1mb ram when try load games, but i have change that in setting's it says same with all games

DtfUAKl.jpeg

On 6/21/2021 at 3:21 PM, Zeaede said:

Rocketlauncher makes things easier

Many are using and talking about Retroarch, should they quit talking about all problems have here, talk it over at RA forum instead?

As Retro808 and neil9000 point out, RocketLauncher does not makes things easier for the vast majority of users. Maybe the only reason for using RocketLauncher would be it's ability to display bezels. And even then you really have to learn how RocketLauncher works. I myself used RocketLauncher up untill the point LaunchBox could do most things RocketLauncher could do. RocketLauncher hasn't been updated for many years now and interacts with emulators via autohotkey scripts (modules). Those modules haven't been updated in years either.

My advice: only use RocketLauncher if you absolutely need it for a feature LaunchBox doesn't have. Or go to their forum and look for updated modules. (Updated by users.) Better yet, learn AutoHotKey and how the RocketLauncher modules work and fix them yourself.

9 minutes ago, Zeaede said:

Rocketlauncher forum is pretty much dead

That says it all. You can't expect help on the LaunchBox forum for software that is out of date for years. Ofcourse you are free to post a question, but answers will be very limited. If you are new to RocketLauncher, RocketLauncher is quite complex. If you insist using it, you should really dive into RocketLauncher yourself. And besides RocketLauncher being complex, there can be complications in the interactions between LaunchBox/BigBox and RocketLauncher.

1 minute ago, Zeaede said:

Rocketlauncher isn't complex like other frontends, pretty much only have to add paths and folders and its done

That says to me that you really don't know what you are talking about. I will advice you to read RocketLauncher documentation to learn how it works. But for now it would be better if you leave RocketLauncher from your LaunchBox setup.

• Like 1