LaunchBox Community Forums

wheel art request

d8thstar

hey guys.  if i knew graphics apps i’d do it myself…. i’m adding nintendo wii but would like to add a second “platform” or playlist for nintendo wii classic controller games.  anyone willing to do wheel art for that?  willing to send a few bucks your way for the assist.

im thinking the standard wii wheel art with “classic controller” written under the logo or even an image of the controller.  or whatever you graphically capable people think would look nice.

as always, thanks for any help!

19 hours ago, d8thstar said:

hey guys.  if i knew graphics apps i’d do it myself…. i’m adding nintendo wii but would like to add a second “platform” or playlist for nintendo wii classic controller games.  anyone willing to do wheel art for that?  willing to send a few bucks your way for the assist.

im thinking the standard wii wheel art with “classic controller” written under the logo or even an image of the controller.  or whatever you graphically capable people think would look nice.

as always, thanks for any help!

Here is a stab at it, but if looking for something in particular easier if have example like Retro808 mentioned above.

1481587359_CompanyLogos2.thumb.png.806f951e25785621cca816d2fa536427.png330879045_CompanyLogostext2.thumb.png.3b2e1e9c3964e3fa3fd061c3afcc16df.png1742584371_CompanyLogos3.thumb.png.bacd36e9a498f613feda37b49e20b2cd.png

Edited by sundogak

That screen shot doesn't really help much since all washed out and cannot see what is to the left of the Wii portion although suspect it is the Nintendo oval.  So suggest using print screen or the built in Windows utility Snipping Tool (just type in Windows search box) vs a camera shot.  Ideally, provide the actual PNG you want by going to the theme folder under images and and attach here.  The Wii logo I used is the "official" Wii SVG file, so if the theme is using something different you will need to provide the PNG. The Wii Ware one looks to be standard so that is below.  

Wiiware.thumb.png.4e247b854ff3d7c5b0f6bce9fea0451f.png2110612522_Wii_crwhite.thumb.png.ef927ca8c07cf995d996181fca8562ca.png

Wii_cr.thumb.png.843b865a3b61a731fdcc909e8bf656ae.png

Edited by sundogak