LaunchBox Community Forums

Bunch of Errors

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Badges don't use the same XAML pathing as some themes (like the one you're having issues with) does. The fact that you can't change a directory's attributes via Windows though is a bit concerning though. At this time though I'm not real sure what would cause that or how to correct it.

Well, I've tried a few things and the one that worked but might not be for everyone is to move the LaunchBox folder to another drive. I moved my install to a new drive I ordered. Not sure what is different about it. I have tried this on the exact same model that I already own with the same formatting. ?‍♂️

Screenshot 2021-08-04 113000.png

Edited by SPARTAN-117B01

@C-Beats out of curiosity since i notice how it work for spartan. i decided to change the launchbox folder from the subfolder i had to the root of the hard drive i was having problem with. For example from D:Example/Launchbox to D:Launchbox and voila it worked without errors! 

so apparently having the launchbox placed other than the root of hard drive causes that. Thats my theory.