LaunchBox Community Forums

Onexplayer Bigbox 'Ghosting'

warney23

On 8/4/2021 at 8:51 PM, warney23 said:

Hi, I am experiencing a problem which im sure is an easy fix, but I just cant find it .Running latest bigbox version on all themes ive tried I get this issue on any scrolling menu one the onexplayer. Can anyone help ?

onex1.jpg

Hi @warney23. This looks a lot like some kind of graphical glitch, maybe caused by video drivers or some software on your Oneexplayer? I'm not sure if someone else has that particular handheld and has figured out the cause and a solution for ya.

Does this happen with every theme?

I have seen a video on YouTube of someone running Big Box on the same device and it seemed to work surprisingly good. If you do find a solution, I'd be interested to know what it is.

Most of the time when we see visual artifacts like this it is caused by a service called "Nahimic" running. Can you open task manager and move to the service tab and see if it is running or not? If so disable it and restart Big Box and see if that helps you.

• 3 months later...

Hi. 

I also have this problem

What driver did you update. Graphical driver i presume? Which OnexPlayer-module do you have?

Upon recieving my  i7 1195G7 Onexplayer I ran ioBits driver booster to update all drivers, so i haven't checked if this graphical problem existed before running that auto-update.