LaunchBox Community Forums

Purchased android license but link in email is broken

Vhero

• Vhero changed the title to Purchased android license but link in email is broken
1 minute ago, Vhero said:

I bought a licence and on the purchase page i manually downloaded it however the link in the email you sent doesnt work. Im worried in the future i may need that and wont have access to my license. 

You open the email on the devicem you installed Launchbox too, you then press the button in the email and Android will ask what you want to open it with, Choose Launchbox, and Just Once. 

Also, you can use the below link if you lose your license.

Lost Your LaunchBox Premium or LaunchBox for Android License? (launchbox-app.com)

Just now, neil9000 said:

You open the email on the devicem you installed Launchbox too, you then press the button in the email and Android will ask what you want to open it with, Choose Launchbox, and Just Once. 

Also, you can use the below link if you lose your license.

Lost Your LaunchBox Premium or LaunchBox for Android License? (launchbox-app.com)

I opened it on my device and it took me to a web page the page you requested was not found. 

2 minutes ago, Vhero said:

I opened it on my device and it took me to a web page the page you requested was not found. 

Dont open it in your browser when it asks, as i said, you need to tell Android to open it in Launchbox, if that still doesnt work i suggest using the link i posted and getting it resent.

56 minutes ago, neil9000 said:

Dont open it in your browser when it asks, as i said, you need to tell Android to open it in Launchbox, if that still doesnt work i suggest using the link i posted and getting it resent.

I did on my device using the devices browser and it didnt work. I am assuming it may be a fault with the retroid pocket 2s browser now. Will try chrome if i get around to it. 

Just now, Vhero said:

I did on my device using the devices browser and it didnt work. I am assuming it may be a fault with the retroid pocket 2s browser now. Will try chrome if i get around to it. 

Yes, that's probably the case. The other option you have is to just download the license file (it should be attached to that email you received). Then you can copy it over to the device and put it in the root of your LaunchBox folder. We provide three different options in that email in case something doesn't work.

1 minute ago, Jason Carr said:

Yes, that's probably the case. The other option you have is to just download the license file (it should be attached to that email you received). Then you can copy it over to the device and put it in the root of your LaunchBox folder. We provide three different options in that email in case something doesn't work.

OMG it was attached to the email.. Sorry for not noticing that. Thats perfect. 

• Like 1