LaunchBox Community Forums

'The Same Command-Line Parameters' error in Launchbox.

MontyMole

It appears to be an bug introduced in one of the latest updates. 

There is a check for making sure there are  different command line options per associated platform, but this shouldn't be compared for different cores.

The functionality of launching using different cores still works OK, you just can't edit and close the associated platforms window now. (I suppose a temporary work around is editing the xml manually with LB closed)

Okay, after a lot of faffing around, I solved it. I knew I had a duplicate entry for 'Arcade', mistakenly added a while ago, but didn't know how to remove it so left it there. I toyed with changed the name of that to another emulator randomly, sega saturn, and when I went to close the window it gave the same error message but this time stating 'Sega Saturn' instead of 'Arcade'. I then googled on how to delete an associated platform and...yep...as easy as just double clicking and pressing backspace!

And now everything works as normal!

Funny how initially an error that is flagged up can seem terribly complicated, and then the reality is that solving it is a piece of cake (IF you fully understand what the error message is implying, which I didn't!)