LaunchBox Community Forums

Error message-"The same command-line parameters are used more than once for the Capcom Play System within this emulator. Please select distinct command-line parameters for each entry."

Loading to Death

I'm trying to add the flycast retroarch core to launchbox so that I can right click a dreamcast game, select launch with-retroarch-flycast. I have done this before with the reicast and redream cores without issue. This time however, if I go to manage emulator-retroarch-associated platforms and then add dreamcast to list again and select the flycast core, I am hit with the above error message upon clicking ok. Any help would be much appreciated. 

Similar problem using latest 12.1 version, but the error message relates to n64 instead of capcom play system.

I have 2 cores set within the n64 platform - one set to default, and neither has command lines added. It first kicked up the duplicate command line error for n64 when I tried to change the default naomi core from flycast to reicast and clicked "OK".

Having cancelled these changes it now shows the error message even when no settings are changed at all. 

Have tried deleting the n64 platform - this doesn't solve it as it just creates the same error for another platform.

Yes, we all have the same problem, in Retroarch, we have multiple cores for the same system. Before we could put them without problems, you put the same category and different core. Now the system detects that you have 2 cores for the same system, but without parameters and it does not let you add them.

This is a new error I suppose derived from going from tabs to options list. Hopefully he fixes it soon.

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Dabinn said:

Same issue here, Retroarch should not need Extra Command-Line Parameters since the Core has been specified, but the interface just shows error.
Now my temporary fix for this is to repeat each core -L parameters.

image.thumb.png.7c5419420d8154454a50a9dc5ff505c7.png

A fix is coming for this in the next beta. As stated by @neil9000 previously in this thread.

Should be out this week.

• Thanks 1