LaunchBox Community Forums

Please help I have strange Videos in Launchbox problem

PurpleUmberella

As above - my problem is when i click a game in Launchbox  the video plays as expected, great but some some games when clicked show like a screenshot about the game at the front and the videos still play and appears shrunk and in the background.  This  error is consistant in the games it occurs on even after restarting Launchbox.  I have not tested all my platforms but have found 2 platforms where this error did not occur. also again have not checked all but this error occur on my nintendo 64 and gamecube platforms.

Any help with this would be greatly appreciated-  thanks .

Purple

Potential things you can try:

• Try to change your video engine - Tools > Options > Video Playback
  • Check to see if you have nahimic installed - if you do, uninstall it and disable its service (program is linked to many visual bugs and is not needed)
  • If it's happening with the exact same video, each time, it's possible the video has some errors and may be a good idea to change it for a better one