LaunchBox Community Forums

Bigbox Graphical glitches on Onexplayer green trails and freezing videos SOLVED

haleksander

Just got my Onexplayer and finally have synced my previous Launchbox setup to this bad boy, but when starting Bigbox, the startup video freezes after half a second.

same goes with the trailer videos when browsing games within BigBox. But not all of them!

the strangest thing however, is the green trails when navigating my BigBox. (See picture)

BB30C3D1-5F63-46B5-AC64-684D44E06D1B.jpeg

EDIT:Solved. Downloaded newest graphical drivers from : 

Edited by haleksander

Likely Nahimic causing the issue. I remember seeing the OneX uses Realtek drivers which has nahimic integration. We do know nahimic services cause graphical issues and recommend shutting down nahimic. I have no experience with the device so not sure if you can just shutdown nahimic services or would need to update a driver.

• haleksander changed the title to Bigbox Graphical glitches on Onexplayer green trails and freezing videos SOLVED
  • 3 weeks later...