LaunchBox Community Forums

NORTON ANTIVIRUS FLAGING THIS!

Truest1

8 minutes ago, Truest1 said:

But this is the first time an update from Launchbox has been marked like that. 

It really doesn't matter. Norton is trash and reports more false positives than true viruses. Every release we work hard to get around these ridiculous false positives, but we aren't always successful. I highly recommend uninstalling Norton and never buying or using any third party anti-virus programs ever again. Just use Windows Defender that comes with Windows. It's all you need.

18 minutes ago, Jason Carr said:

It really doesn't matter. Norton is trash and reports more false positives than true viruses. Every release we work hard to get around these ridiculous false positives, but we aren't always successful. I highly recommend uninstalling Norton and never buying or using any third party anti-virus programs ever again. Just use Windows Defender that comes with Windows. It's all you need.sound

Thank you for your reply. And i will uninstall. Amazing work with Launchbox big box. Synch an amazing software. Loving it. Keep the good work coming. 

• Thanks 1