LaunchBox Community Forums

Display Settings - If Marquee monitor is to the left of primary monitor, arcade banner graphics don't display

Toaster777

I originally had my marquee monitor to the right of the primary monitor in display settings and all my marquee images display. However to fix a problem with marquees when using TeknoParrot, I need to change the marquee monitor to be to the left of the primary monitor in display settings. When I do this however, the marquee images don't appear on the marquee monitor. Any ideas why?

This issue is if I have it to the right, then TeknoParrot is doing something weird when it starts up and it "pushes" my marquee to the right. I think it changes the screen resolution so the big box screens get pushed off the main screen and onto the marquee screen which pushes the image. I've tried putting the marquee screen to the right and below but both get affected by this TeknoParrot "push". If the marquee screen is to the left or top of the primary screen then it's not affected by this problem but no marquee image ever appears when it's at the top or to the left of the primary screen. 

@Retro808 so you have the marquee screen at the top on one of your builds and it displays the marquee? For me it doesn't. What's the resolution of your marquee screen? Mine is 1280x390. I even tried converting my marquees from PNGs to JPGs to see if that made a difference but nope. Can you think of any settings or reasons why if my marquee screen is at the top I get no marquee images displaying?