LaunchBox Community Forums

Right-click bug in LaunchBox interface

chinagreenelvis

I keep having this issue where right-clicking a game in order to get the context menu for it instead launches the game, as if there is some kind of accidental double-click. I'm not sure why double-clicking with the right mouse button would launch a game anyway (it shouldn't), but I've tested my mouse online for false double-clicks and have come up negative.

Doing a quick test here and a single right click does not load a game but a double click will bring up the menu on the first click and the second click activates the Play button in that menu.

If you are double right clicking intentionally then you shouldn't be double right clicking in the first place, nothing in Windows ever requires a double right click. If the double right click is accidental then I don't know what might be causing that.

My cheap wireless mouse (Logitech M310) will do that sometimes when the battery starts getting low.  At least I think that's what's causing it.  When it does start to do that, I just remember to right-click and quickly move the mouse to the side.  I never have that issue with a wired mouse.