LaunchBox Community Forums

Themes not working ?

Sebiohazard

25 minutes ago, Sebiohazard said:

It's completely normal if you pay you are entitled to have customer service behind...

Contrary to popular belief no one is "entitled" anything regardless of pay status. Our forum "offers" help and a majority of it comes from users and moderators volunteering their time for free.

You have already been warned by one of our devs about your tone and negativity. If you wish to request assistance in figuring things out I would recommend a bit more understanding to the above. Your tone is making it harder and harder to respond with assistance.

Take this as your last warning.

You are really in very bad faith, it's just amazing !!! Again all the themes I downloaded are not working !!! I come from the world of Attract Mode the themes I installed have always worked & it's free loooooooooool in short I think you don't want to help people but just collect licen...

10 minutes ago, Sebiohazard said:

You are really in very bad faith, it's just amazing !!! Again all the themes I downloaded are not working !!! I come from the world of Attract Mode the themes I installed have always worked & it's free loooooooooool in short I think you don't want to help people but just collect licen...

We are good in faith as evident by all the help you can see in all the other threads.

We understand you are having trouble figuring this out. That is why we are offering help. This is clearly a set-up issue on your end. If the themes simply did not work it would not work for everyone and our forum would be full of your exact issue. It is not.

When you are ready to actually listen and do the things others have already advised you to do you can start a new thread.

Thread is being locked.

• Like 1