LaunchBox Community Forums

Is it possible to remove "Overview" and "Related Games" items from Game Details?

JoJoJuJu59

To prevent game overviews from showing on the LaunchBox Game Details sidebar go to Tools>Options>Game Details and clear the Notes checkbox.
To do the same in BigBox go to Options>Game Details and clear the Show Notes checkbox.
I don't have any interest in the Related Games (similar, recommended and ports) feature. While it's in my LaunchBox options I see no mention of it on either my LaunchBox Game Details sidebar or in my BigBox. If it's present for you then I have no idea on how to remove it.

22 hours ago, JoJoJuJu59 said:

I don't really use these options and they just take up space in my Game Details panel.  Is it possible to hide or remove them?   Couldn't find anything in Options.   I'm using Old Theme on v12.11.

You can, but it does require that you create a custom LaunchBox Theme, and then remove those features from the GameDetailsView.xaml code in your own theme.