LaunchBox Community Forums

Manual Search in Database isn't working

vadimbz

It just freezes like so every time:

Screenshot_20220527-144736.thumb.png.0bb745c76e841b5b1f7a6a8059425a5f.png

I tried stable and beta, the title is Persona 3 FES. Catching a showstopper bug immediately after impulse-buying a perpetual license is just my luck...

Any suggestions? Thanks!

Edited by vadimbz

It can take a bit for results to show up there, but they should eventually show up. Obviously you will need an Internet connection though.

If you're unhappy though, please email us at support@unbrokensoftware.com and we can always get you a refund. Otherwise, let us know and we can try and troubleshoot this. What device are you using?

There's no about section, so I can't tell the exact version, changelog says 1.2.

Also UPD: the app freezes on EVERY interaction with database, it looks like you've banned my IP or something.

Edited by vadimbz

On 5/27/2022 at 9:58 PM, Jason Carr said:

It can take a bit for results to show up there, but they should eventually show up. Obviously you will need an Internet connection though.

If you're unhappy though, please email us at support@unbrokensoftware.com and we can always get you a refund. Otherwise, let us know and we can try and troubleshoot this. What device are you using?

I'm using Odin Pro, it's an IGG handheld based on SD845, Android version is 10. I managed to add the first two systems without problems, but then the app started freezing every time I access the database. It looks like an IP ban.

1 minute ago, vadimbz said:

I'm using Odin Pro, it's an IGG handheld based on SD845, Android version is 10. I managed to add the first two systems without problems, but then the app started freezing every time I access the database. It looks like an IP ban.

It's not a IP ban, it's something else going on, I suggest turning on the logs and triggering the issue and then supply those logs so that the devs actually have something to go on.

8 minutes ago, neil9000 said:

It's not a IP ban, it's something else going on, I suggest turning on the logs and triggering the issue and then supply those logs so that the devs actually have something to go on.

How do I trigger the issue? I thought this forum is your support outlet.

• 3 months later...
4 hours ago, audaly said:

Same issue with an Odin lite

1 hour ago, jordanstanley said:

Facing same issue

Are you guys seeing it freezing the app, or does it just never show results?

Also, like Jason mentioned, if it's freezing, can either of you provide a log file for the time you got the app to freeze. It's found in the LaunchBox\Logs folder.

• 6 months later...

i am willing to help, odin pro user here. just got mine and since i already had a lifetime lisence for my computer, figured i'd try this one as well. it is giving me quite a lot of trouble to be honest, but let's start with this specific one. 

-i have clicked 'use debug logs' but how do i get them? btw, odin doesn't freeze. in my case it throws me out of launchbox for android but doesn't seem to shutdown the program, since i can still see it running in my program windows. but when i click the window, it DOES seem to restart launchbox.

so, step 1, HOW do i get a log file?

On 9/28/2022 at 6:41 PM, faeran said:

Are you guys seeing it freezing the app, or does it just never show results?

Also, like Jason mentioned, if it's freezing, can either of you provide a log file for the time you got the app to freeze. It's found in the LaunchBox\Logs folder.

sorry, didn't see that one. i'll try to send the logfile here ASAP.