LaunchBox Community Forums

Rockstar social club integration

soloredis420

I bought the definitive remastered GTA series which forces me to use social club. The problem: Rockstar social club turns into a white block when switching between games, on both exclusive full screen and borderless. This issue is intermittent. No matter what settings I've set in social club this still happens, mind you social club only has 3 options. I've set social club to minimize to system tray when launching games, but when launching the .exe game from install directory it still pops up social club. I found a forum where someone set up battle.net games with a bunch of commands to click the play button on each game, I am wondering if there is something similar. If not I would love to see support for this terrible platform of social club, I wish there was a way to remove it entirely but then can't play my games. If there is a way to remove it and play my games still i would love to but pretty sure thats how they make sure the games aren't pirated. Any help on this is appreciated 

4 hours ago, soloredis420 said:

Pretty sure thats how they make sure the games aren't pirated.

Wrong, their games still get pirated left and right day 1 or even before. They use their own shitty storefront so they don't have to share part of the profit with Steam (or whatever).

4 hours ago, soloredis420 said:

I wish there was a way to remove it entirely but then can't play my games

There is a way, mod your game exe's to be able to launch without Social Club.

19 hours ago, Suhrvivor said:

Wrong, their games still get pirated left and right day 1 or even before. They use their own shitty storefront so they don't have to share part of the profit with Steam (or whatever).

Just now, soloredis420 said:
19 hours ago, Suhrvivor said:

I would love to know how to mod this to stop social club. I hate social club with a passion. 

2 hours ago, neil9000 said:

And it can stay there, its terrible, and a complete scam.

I agree, the size scaling is all off, car feels huge next to certain buildings. I fixed my problem by uninstalling it all and just reinstalled my classic versions of GTA from steam. Set up mods for ginput, widescreen fix and good enough for me with 60 fps limit