LaunchBox Community Forums

Massive import my PS3 Games Collection on LaunchBox

marcosgaming

Hi guys,

as emulator for PS3 Games i use RPCS3 and is fantastic!!!!

I have a lot of games of PS3 in two diffent formats. Folders and .pkg

Folders:

One big folder containes all games in a sub folders called for example Batman Arkham City [BLES00926] and inside there are folders :

PS3_GAME , PS3_UPDATE, PS3_DISC.SFB

Second format is other big folder that contains games in subfolders with pkg files.

There is a way for to import all together on launchbox. I don't want do it one by one.

I'm waiting news :D Thanks.

For .pkg files, they have to be installed first in RPCS3, after that you have to import the EBOOT.BIN

For disc games just import the EBOOT.BIN

There was an application that allowed you to import all games, cannot remember, perhaps check the download section. 

Otherwise what you can do, search for EBOOT.BIN in your PS3 folder, select all, drag & drop them into LaunchBox. On the last import screen where it shows all the games that it will import you would have to rename all the EBOOT files though, as LB will not recognize which EBOOT belongs to which game.