LaunchBox Community Forums

Yuzu Fullscreen Script

keptcmack

Yuzu Fullscreen Script:

Below is a script I found and modified to work better with bigbox/launchbox/yuzu. Very simply copy and paste this script as a startup in Launchbox desktop mode through this path.

Click tools/manage/emulator/yuzu/startup scripts and paste the script below into the script window and then hit the green check arrow to confirm it.

If you have your hotkey Fullscreen not set to defaults then change the F11 in the script to whatever your fullscreen command may be. The script does this in layman's terms, it waits 8 seconds for yuzu to boot and hits F11 automatically to boot seamlessly into Yuzu with little effort. This is useful if you streaming games like my use case. Below is the script. Cheers! 

Sleep, 8000

SetKeyDelay, -1, 110

Send {F11}

Return

Sleep, 8000

SetKeyDelay, -1, 110

MouseMove, 0, 2160, 0, R

$Esc::

{

Process, Close, {{{StartupEXE}}}

}

9 hours ago, Your Friendly A.I Overlord said:

Yuzu does not need a script to go to fullscreen. You can add the command-line parameters: -f -g

1109342707_Schermopname(95).thumb.jpg.613e9a249b8f5e18d9cfa3073bf691ea.jpg

For exiting Yuzu with an exit script force closing with "Process, Close" is not recommended. Use the following script instead:

$Esc::
{
WinClose, ahk_exe {{{StartupEXE}}}
}

855659206_Schermopname(96).thumb.jpg.b513a767da1e2bb4394d8f51e7c1fc0e.jpg

The thing is, Yuzu is a fairly new emulator and is likely to stop working and responding, specially with newer games and the WinClose fails to quit the emulator when that happens, you have to call the Task Manager and close it from there, something you can't do with a controller or an arcade stick.

• 1 month later...
On 7/15/2022 at 4:28 PM, Suhrvivor said:

The thing is, Yuzu is a fairly new emulator and is likely to stop working and responding, specially with newer games and the WinClose fails to quit the emulator when that happens, you have to call the Task Manager and close it from there, something you can't do with a controller or an arcade stick.

In your emulator settings under "Exit Script" use following code to close the Yuzu emulator:

Send {F5 down}
Sleep 50
Send {F5 up}
Sleep 250
WinClose, ahk_exe yuzu.exe
Sleep 250
WinClose, ahk_exe yuzu-cmd.exe
Sleep 250
WinClose, ahk_exe yuzu-room.exe

F5 is the default hotkey in Yuzu for "Stop Emulation". The rest is simply force close/termination of Yuzu EXE files.

The time intervals with 250 milliseconds (="Sleep 250") are in my case enough. 

By this way you will be able to exit your running ROM/Game over the LaunchBox Pause Screen, try it out! 😉

• Like 1

• 6 months later...
  • 4 months later...

I have the same problem as other users. Bundling DLC + UPDATE with NSCB results in infinite loading black screen if you run the game with launchbox. However if you run it from the emulator GUI it works fine. Ryujinx works smoothly from both the emulator GUI and Launchbox. Does anyone know how to share the saves between both emulators?

Edited by Lechuso