LaunchBox Community Forums

List of Missing games in collection

Buccaneer

2 minutes ago, Buccaneer said:

Hi there,

I'm new to launchbox. all is running excellent but i have one question: Is there any possibility to get a list of all games missing (against the LaunchboxDB) in your collection for every platform?

Thanks

No thats not possible, and also the database isnt fully populated anyway, so it wouldnt really be accurate info as to what games you are missing.

• 2 months later...
3 hours ago, sean67854 said:

I could be wrong, but I think the ask is for a list of all games in a personal collection that are not yet in the LaunchboxDB.

If this is the original ask, then you can do this using the Audit window, and sorting by the LaunchBox Games ID Column.

However, this provides you a list of games that did not find a match within the Games Database, and not necessarily games that are not within the LaunchBox Games Database at all. The latter would be hard to do as the database is updated daily with new games.