LaunchBox Community Forums

Really basic platform filter stuck on

SandGrug

This is too basic to find on google but I'm stuck on a platform filter on launchbox windows

"Platform: Sony Playstation"

"Displaying 4 of 162 total games"

I can't go back or change the platform or anything no matter what I click, hit esc, hit b on my controller nothing works

How do you turn the filter off or go back to my platform selections?

Restarting the program still has this playstation filter on I can't remove it or do any navigation whatsoever apart from these four games within the filter.

Edited by SandGrug

Specifically launchbox. Even when I restart my computer it is stuck with this platform filter on so i cant configure anything. Big box works fine but you cant configure anything properly in that. Launchbox used to have a thing on the left with the consoles to filter okn but it has disappeared

6 minutes ago, SandGrug said:

Launchbox used to have a thing on the left with the consoles to filter okn but it has disappeared

Are you saying the window pane normally on the left showing all the platform names is missing? 

Maybe share a pic of what you are seeing? Try hitting CTRL+S to show/hide the Side Bar.