LaunchBox Community Forums

Badges not working right

Drakorex

The one showing that two entries have been combined? Also, when I try to expand them, they don't. It shows for other platforms such as GameCube, but it don't show for steam. If I right click, it shows there are are additional apps. Or is that different than multidisc?

Multiple Discs.png

Edited by Drakorex

There are 3 badges pertaining to additional apps. The one you've linked is the least relevant to the scenario you posted. The badges are:

Has Documents - This looks for additional applications that are clearly documents for the game (looks at the file extension to determine it)
Has Multiple Discs - Has several additional applications with the "Disk" metadata set to a number (this is the badge image you posted)
Has Additional Apps - This is the badge that shows on any game with multiple apps that are deemed a game version

What I'm trying to do is group games together with a shortcut link to their bonus content, such as PDFs for digital artbooks, and shortcuts to folders containing soundtracks.

Upon looking at my badges, I don't appear to have one for additional apps. 🤔

Edited by Drakorex