LaunchBox Community Forums

3D model xaml

Baggio

Hi guys.  Can anyone help me with the code i need to put in CTC user source to get a 3D box model?

What i want is to just add a moveable box separate to the wheel like in Unified refried.

I compared the old and new xamls and found this, but in reality i have no idea what i'm doing so any help would be amazing.

<coverFlow:FlowModel DataContext="{Binding ActiveGame}" RotationAxis="0.2,1,0" RotationAngle="25" CanManuallyRotate="True" FieldOfView="30" />

Edited by PaulyC

Need to make sure you have the "coverFlow" namespace defined at the top of the file. Ensure you have the following with the other lines that start with xmlns
xmlns:coverFlow="clr-namespace:Unbroken.LaunchBox.Windows.Controls.CoverFlow;assembly=Unbroken.LaunchBox.Windows"

Other than that what you have looks accurate. Is there something specifically not working?

Thanks for the reply.  I can't get it to work at all in CTC,  i have no idea what i'm doing tbh

And i think i've just broke it as well as it just crashes every time i load it now i added the line below in the user source lol

xmlns:coverFlow="clr-namespace:Unbroken.LaunchBox.Windows.Controls.CoverFlow;assembly=Unbroken.LaunchBox.Windows

My guess is that you can add it as a user source in the CTC, but the CTC won't know what to do with it and probably provide an error. There should be a checkbox that allows you to stop it from trying to render that element in the CTC. When you publish the theme, you'll see the 3D Model in Big Box.

The only way you would be able to see this Model in the CTC is when the 3D Model is added as a native element within the CTC.

14 minutes ago, faeran said:

My guess is that you can add it as a user source in the CTC, but the CTC won't know what to do with it and probably provide an error. There should be a checkbox that allows you to stop it from trying to render that element in the CTC. When you publish the theme, you'll see the 3D Model in Big Box.

The only way you would be able to see this Model in the CTC is when the 3D Model is added as a native element within the CTC.

Thank you so much buddy it worked!!

I used the code

<coverFlow:FlowModel DataContext="{Binding ActiveGame}" RotationAxis="0.2,1,0" RotationAngle="25" CanManuallyRotate="True" FieldOfView="30" />

as a user source and after unchecking "designer friendly" and publishing it worked perfectly 👍👍

• Like 1