LaunchBox Community Forums

Trying to buy a premium license for someone and it will only register the license in my name - why not add a "name" field as well as the email field?

cleverest

I'm trying to surprise someone with a premium license and a small collection I've made for them to gift them for Christmas, (yes, I'm buying these licenses from the official site, and I was planning on some more this holiday season for more people...maybe), but obviously having my name plastered on the registered licenses is not going to work out; I can't just change the name field in the license and have it still be functional.

Is there any planned future support for accomplishing this? I'll just wait until I can bother...this seems like a glaring omission to not allow people to gift licenses...

12 minutes ago, cleverest said:

Is there any planned future support for accomplishing this? I'll just wait until I can bother...this seems like a glaring omission to not allow people to gift licenses...

It's already supported. You had to scroll past it to buy a personal license for yourself...

image.thumb.png.8c5ed83e002b78c080755508e5c9c18d.png

As stated by Retro though, you can contact support and they can help ya get it sorted out.

• Haha 2