LaunchBox Community Forums

What collection are these bezels from?

Headrush69

Thanks. Obviously someone added the frames after that, but this is even better.

I was removing the frames to use with the bezels/frames created by the HSM Mega Reflection Shader. With this original source I won't have to do that for every bezel.

I really like the bezel pack Duimon made using this shader, but the bezel frames are too big for my liking, so I'm adjusting using these bezels which I like better and I don't lose as much screen space.

Edited by Headrush69
Fixed grammar.
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, Headrush69 said:

Thanks. Obviously someone added the frames after that, but this is even better.

I was removing the frames to use with the bezels/frames created by the HSM Mega Reflection Shader. With this original source I won't have to do that for every bezel.

I really like the bezel pack Duimon made using this shader, but the bezel frames are too big for my liking, so I'm adjusting using these bezels which I like better and I don't lose as much screen space.

You can also check my Unified Bezels Pack with various "flavours" if you want. 

https://www.dropbox.com/s/wrzj6zce0wut5yd/Unified %2B Handheld Bezels Pack (20-06-2022).zip?dl=0

They are RL ready. ;)

* Console and Computer Platforms are empty, because i'm using a TV Bezel with Mega Bezel on RetroArch (If you want i can also share them with you).

** I double checked and here are the Console and Computer ones too if you want same style for all.

Edited by ci2own