LaunchBox Community Forums

Can LB be set to not show Genres, just show all games by default?

DaveC1964

So for example I want to just try some Atari 2600 game.  I select the 2600 system, then I get this list of genres, all games, action, shooting blah blah.  Then I have to select "all games", then the list shows up, then I can  pick the game.    Basically can I just pick the system, it just gives me the game list for that system immediately and I then pick the game without having first to select "all games".  It isn't terrible but just another un needed step as I don't care about what genre it is I just want the game list directly and it adds time when using LB on a "potato" due to some lag. 

Edited by DaveC1964

1 hour ago, Retro808 said:

Yes, delete all those playlists if you do not want them.  Seems like you ran the option for "Auto-Generate Child Playlists for Platform". 

This is Android so the operation is a little diff.

@DaveC1964 While on the main page (top most menu) you should be able to go to options via the left menu and in there you can change the Secondary Filter and set it to None. This should do what you're asking. I'm typing this for memory so the option may be worded SLIGHTLY different, but should get you close enough to what you want.

• Like 1