LaunchBox Community Forums

Possible bug in 13.5 or maybe a theme issue?

PiperCalls

Posted on discord too but realized it might be a bit much for there...

not sure if this is a bug in 13.5 or an issue with my theme but it just started happening. i boot BB into categories view. I have only 1 category (collections) visible (the rest are hidden from BB) and a bunch of playlists at the root and also other playlists parented under collections category. everything is fine except when I select collections it shows nothing on the wheel, no artwork, etc...like it's invisible. I def have games in each playlist and none of the collections playlists are hidden in BB.

i've done an image refresh and force repop also, re-launched lb/bb, etc.

image.thumb.png.bdb79c07623600505043787fa39ffbe0.pngimage.thumb.png.99acd66e3aa345b25e06a4cb24f3b8ba.png

Don't believe any Big Box code was touched in 13.4/5 release so I'm not entirely sure what would cause any change to what you're seeing. Does reverting to 13.3 correct? Also could you take a pic of your Platform Category tree in LaunchBox so I can see a bit better what you mean?

1 hour ago, C-Beats said:

Don't believe any Big Box code was touched in 13.4/5 release so I'm not entirely sure what would cause any change to what you're seeing. Does reverting to 13.3 correct? Also could you take a pic of your Platform Category tree in LaunchBox so I can see a bit better what you mean?

I think we're good boss. It seems to have cleared up. I had moved a lot of playlists around and BB was acting sluggish so I'm thinking maybe it was doing some heavy caching or something in the background.

The only other thing I can think of was a few of the Playlists in the new Collections category were missing clearlogo images. This was causing the entire Collections wheel to be blank and the games wheel inside the Playlists to be blank as well. I put placeholder clearlogos in the folders until I can make some and don't have the issue anymore. It was either that or the "caching" thing dunno.  Not sure if that would be considered a bug but FYI.