LaunchBox Community Forums

Mini Consoles Theme - RetroSai Nostalgia - Form over Function

Saieno

53 minutes ago, Saieno said:

@Pupik Yeah that looks correct, and the platform appears to be named correctly within LaunchBox. I’m surprised you’re having trouble with it. The theme should be 1.43GB so maybe it only partially downloaded? 

1.42gb, I will try to reinstall it

50 minutes ago, Pupik said:

Already reinstall and again same issue with Wii game selector 

Are you running launchbox on an external drive by chance? There was a post in this thread that had a similar issue and it seemed to be caused by a known issue regarding external drives and LaunchBox.

2 hours ago, Saieno said:

@Pupik Yeah that looks correct, and the platform appears to be named correctly within LaunchBox. I’m surprised you’re having trouble with it. The theme should be 1.43GB so maybe it only partially downloaded? 

Hey I have changed input to controller and rebind button “change view”. All is working, thank you for your time and help. Usual method of changing game view didn’t help me 

1 minute ago, Pupik said:

Hey I have changed input to controller and rebind button “change view”. All is working, thank you for your time and help. Usual method of changing game view didn’t help me 

Oh interesting! I guess the button for changing the view which is usually V wasn’t mapped. Maybe due to an international keyboard? Not sure but glad you got it resolved!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, GabriellXtreme said:

Is there a way to add your own music for each theme? Windows type how do I put it? In the BGM folder, what name do I have to put?

Good big box theme!

Sure you can replace any of the music in BGM with any other music you'd like, most of the music is named exactly for what its for; so if you're familiar with the music then that should be easy enough to replace. The music is unique to each platform, either straight from hardware generated or from games that are iconic for the system. But hopefully that helps!

• 1 month later...
21 minutes ago, Boomerps2 said:

In menu music does not stop. Keeps playing while in-game. Can this be resolved?

Hey @Boomerps2! I get notified of replies so you don't have to comment in different places, and I'll certainly reply when I'm able.

Hi. This is the second theme thats i install, so exist a possibility i do this wrong. 

Ive downloaded this theme and unzip in Launchbox > Themes 

When i open big box, click to apply this theme and back to navigation page, I receive XML errors. 

Im use Launchbox version 13.x and Windows 10

Someone can help me?

Examples: 

20240427_124905.jpg

20240427_124926.jpg

Edited by Magno

21 minutes ago, Magno said:

Im use Launchbox version 13.x and Windows 10

Hello @Magno! Thanks for checking out my theme! What’s the exact version of LaunchBox you’re using currently? I’m currently on 13.6 and have not updated past that as of this moment, or updated the theme since 13.6, so it may not be compatible with the newest LaunchBox release.