LaunchBox Community Forums

I would like to remove the rounded corner from the box art.

KingCronecker

Under image group I have boxes chosen. I would like to be able to remove the rounded corners from the box art. I have found a tutorial on how to do this by going into the files of Lauchbox and reducing the corner radius number from 10 to 0 but it did nothing. Any help would be much appreciated. 

1 hour ago, Retro808 said:

If you follow my steps in this post exactly it works. The user there also confirms he was able to remove the rounded corners. 

I tried this method but can't seem to get it to work. I am using just the free version of LaunchBox so I don't know if that affects this. The names and details of the files and folders in the instructions are slightly different now so I'm not confident I'm doing the right thing. For example, it's called "boxesgameview" and the corner value is 10 not 1. Do I have to apply this new folder or anything else once I have made the changes? 

12 minutes ago, KingCronecker said:

I tried this method but can't seem to get it to work. I am using just the free version of LaunchBox so I don't know if that affects this. The names and details of the files and folders in the instructions are slightly different now so I'm not confident I'm doing the right thing. For example, it's called "boxesgameview" and the corner value is 10 not 1. Do I have to apply this new folder or anything else once I have made the changes? 

Editing the default theme requires you to make a copy of it first and rename it (as to not leave Launchbox with only a broken theme) but in order to then use that edited theme with a different name you would need premium, as themes are part of the paid product I'm afraid.

9 minutes ago, KingCronecker said:

That was a typo. So it should be "10" not "1".

Also, the "boxesgamesview" I am not sure what you are seeing. The file is called BaxesContentView.xaml (Its the first file in the image attached). Either way though it does not matter since you are using a free version and you cannot do this process because Free version cannot apply custom LB themes. 

Screenshot 2023-08-06 at 8.57.03 AM.png

• Thanks 1

Just now, Retro808 said:

That was a typo. So it should be "10" not "1".

Also, the "boxesgamesview" I am not sure what you are seeing. The file is called BaxesContentView.xaml (Its the first file in the image attached). Either way though it does not matter since you are using a free version and you cannot do this process because Free version cannot apply custom LB themes. 

Screenshot 2023-08-06 at 8.57.03 AM.png

Thanks for the info.