LaunchBox Community Forums

Anyone managed to emulate Philips P2000T?

OdinsPlayground

I know this should be possible through MAME... but I honestly don't know which Software folder the roms are in either. Can't seem to find any info about this. Usually the roms are in a very similar name as the console itself, but there is no P2000T folder in the Software Roms. 

Edited by OdinsPlayground
Title change

• OdinsPlayground changed the title to Anyone managed to emulate Philips P2000T?

I remember playing around with the P2000T and it's clone P2000M some time ago in MAME. Unfortunately, with only the two bios sets available and without any games to hand (softlist or otherwise) all I was able to do was interact with the system's BASIC screen.

20 hours ago, JoeViking245 said:

Here's what I found:  It'll play cassettes, but there is no softlist set for it.

image.thumb.png.bdf089f96582464340a9e5dc160fa7fc.png

But somewhere, somehow, it can work. ;) 

Exactly! I have seen some videos of it emulated, like here. No comments allowed on video lol. Seems the official support in MAME is just preliminary as the is no official software list. 

• Like 1