LaunchBox Community Forums

Detail column remove text title

5thWolf

I can certainly try to look and see if I can make sense of it. Just not sure if I mess with it and an option becomes available later if it will cause issues with being able to enable or disable it.
Hopefully a checkbox option becomes available soon!

1 hour ago, 5thWolf said:

I can certainly try to look and see if I can make sense of it. Just not sure if I mess with it and an option becomes available later if it will cause issues with being able to enable or disable it.
Hopefully a checkbox option becomes available soon!

Probably be a while if this ever does become a selectable option. I would say a slim chance as well. In the meantime in order to remove it you would need to make a custom version of the Default theme. If you do this and the option ever does come to LB it will not affect the theme you edited as typically LB's built in options do not override coding in a custom theme. 

To do what you want you would need to copy the Default theme's folder and rename the copy whatever you want. Then with LB closed edit the GameDetailsView.xaml for that new theme. Around line 1191 in the code is the StackPanel for the Game Title. That area is where you would want to make any edits. You should see a couple of TextBlocks in that StackPanel for the Game.Title to delete or comment out. Keep in mind this may bring the video up closer to the Platform Name so you may need to pad the spacing. 

• Like 1