LaunchBox Community Forums

New Launchbox Theme Default problem

marcosgaming

Hi guys,

I find a bug that i dont like in the last version of theme Default of Launchbox. Its best for me but i have a lot of games and it's difficult understand which platform is for a game. For example. I search a game from all games and in the Window on the right i see cover, logo, all informations. But not name of platform. Only a little logo don't clare. I dont understand. Please repare this bug. I attached photo. 

Thanks. 

IMG_20240123_153424_edit_114013521840934.jpg

I was hoping one of the developers would chime in.

I doubt it has to do with images as they're showing. It's the text to the right of the image that's 'having issues'.

You are using the original Default Theme. Correct?  Not a modified theme?  Have you tried using a different theme to confirm that 'the issue' is only with the Default Theme?

The only other thing I can think of is that maybe a font size got changed.  Try going to ToolsOptions and resetting the defaults.

image.thumb.png.d70ac83c5acd1dafd06cc990f2d39f9e.png

• Thanks 1

I can tell you what I think is happening, I just can't tell you why.

As you seemed to have deduced, the platform name is there, but for some reason it's really tiny on your screen. In the code, the icon and the text is wrapped in a viewbox. Viewboxes should be growing the elements inside of them to fill the available space. For some reason on your build, that isn't happening. Why it isn't happening, I'm not really sure. I've never seen that happen before, so I don't really have a good answer for you there unfortunately.

• Thanks 1

On 25/1/2024 at 15:41, JoeViking245 said:

Speravo che uno degli sviluppatori intervenisse.

Dubito che abbia a che fare con le immagini così come vengono mostrate. È il testo a destra dell'immagine che "presenta problemi".

Stai utilizzando il tema predefinito originale. Corretto? Non è un tema modificato? Hai provato a utilizzare un tema diverso per confermare che il "problema" riguarda solo il tema predefinito?

L'unica altra cosa che mi viene in mente è che forse è stata modificata la dimensione del carattere. Prova ad andare su  StrumentiOpzioni  e ripristinare le impostazioni predefinite.

image.thumb.png.d70ac83c5acd1dafd06cc990f2d39f9e.png

Ok thanks, yes it's original theme. Tomorrow i will try to do as you told me and otherwise i will try to change theme. I hope that i fix the bug. I like so much last theme. See you tomorrow. 

Hi guys, I fix the problem in this way. 

I cancel folder from launchbox/images/platform icons/platforms and I launch launchbox.exe

Was my problem on icons platforms. Maybe they were much big for this theme. 

Thanks guys! Have a nice day. 

IMG_20240127_174252.jpg

Edited by marcosgaming
  • Like 1