LaunchBox Community Forums

possible to NOT wrap menu?

d8thstar

is it possible to not wrap around back to the start of a menu/wheel?

i have a box set up where the top level are girlfriends games and another banner for my games.  but this two banners repeat across the whole screen.  

i think if i could turn off a wrap around, that might fix it?

thanks!

hey cbeats, thanks for the response.  i’m at work and will give it a shot when i get home.

sp would i go into the big box theme?  not sure what you meant with “theme them to NOT wrap around”

thanks again!

C-Beats will probably correct me, unless but luck I am correct since my theme coding knowledge is entry level at best.

However, I believe if you go into the folder (\Launchbox\Themes\[Theme Name]\Views) of the theme and edit the xaml file of the view you use, so long as the theme is using a FlowControl you can change the existing "Endless" property to "False" (Endless="False") or add it in if that property is not in the FlowControl. 

Note: You cannot edit the Default theme directly. You can copy the theme's folder and then rename that copy whatever you want and edit that version. Then apply that as your theme. 

Example: (look at the last item in this piece of code)

<!-- WHEEL -->
 <coverFlow:FlowControl x:Name="FlowControl" HorizontalAlignment="Stretch" VerticalAlignment="Stretch" Grid.Column="3" Grid.ColumnSpan="4" Grid.Row="0" Grid.RowSpan="8" CoverFactory="{Binding CoverFactory}" ImageType="Clear Logos" CurveAmount="-2.5" CameraZPosition="3.2" VisibleCount="16" PageSize="6" Spacing="0.9" ItemZPosition="0.7" SelectedItemZPosition="1.1" Panel.ZIndex="20" RotationAmount="12" Margin="100,0,0,0" Endless="False">

12 hours ago, d8thstar said:

awesome, thank you guys!  curious, if i only have two banners at the top level, can i get it to just show two instead of the two duplicated over and over to fill the screen?

With Endless set to false each item should ever appear once in the list. That property should do both things you're hoping to do.