LaunchBox Community Forums

Title cannot be found.

-SteG-

Hi,

Cats 'n Critters for the C64 cannot be found in the LB App.  It is online in the Games DB here > Cats 'n Critters 

I initially wondered if its because of the single quote in the title, But I see another potential error.

Looking through the Metadata.xml (04Apr) I find the game listed on Line 435157 with a DatabaseID of 445042.  The problem here I think is a game for Playstation 4 called Terraformers on line 2028178 also has that DatabaseID.

Regards,

-SteG-.

23 minutes ago, kurzih said:

@faeran or @C-Beats how you had time to check this? The issue is still ongoing:

image.thumb.png.0e98180a6786c0ac2fcd9aaf90310d35.png

Several changes have been pushed today to the production server to help correct this matter both now and moving forward. The process that generates the new metadata.xml file has been started but DOES take some time to complete. Within the next hour you should be able to force update your Games DB files in your LaunchBox install and have this work.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/15/2024 at 6:04 PM, C-Beats said:

Process is done, should be able to force download the new definitions and be good to go.

Hi,

Is the connection broken again? I've added a huge amount of missing C16/Plus 4 and Dragon 32/64 games (finished yesterday but started a week ago). Many of them have been approved quite some time ago, but LB can't find all of the approved ones from its local database (which I've also forced to update).

On 4/28/2024 at 10:30 AM, kurzih said:

Hi,

Is the connection broken again? I've added a huge amount of missing C16/Plus 4 and Dragon 32/64 games (finished yesterday but started a week ago). Many of them have been approved quite some time ago, but LB can't find all of the approved ones from its local database (which I've also forced to update).

Hi kurzih,

I thought it was slow also, But I've just found out how to moderate (by logging out and back in the 'Moderation' button has appeared) and noticed the queue length is quite long.  Maybe this is it.

I'm now helping with moderation. :) 

-SteG-.

image.png.ed790a329b49a9ad559c49b8b1f83408.png  

• Thanks 1