LaunchBox Community Forums

Nintendo - MSU-1 3D Cases (Single and Dual Covers) (501) 1.2

(0 reviews)

6 Screenshots

About This File

A NEW set of MSU-1 Covers, in the style of Cases rather than the Blu-Ray Style.

There are 2 sets

Single Faced - 250 Covers, most have alternates using the USA/JPN and PAL cover styles

Double Faced - 251 Covers, most have alternates using the USA/JPN and PAL cover styles, All back covers are covered with proper information.

These covers are not meant to be accurate representations of the original boxes, these are customs and are to be treated as such.

You will need to add these covers manually, and i suggest if using these with the Unified theme to grab the Disc images i have also done. (Note if you do this,

you will need to remove the Cart image folders, as the SNES system auto looks for carts before Disc's.

These covers will be replacing the Blu-Ray covers going forward. If you would still like the Blu-Ray versions then please message me, and i can help you

make them yourself.

A lot of these covers came from http://thecoverproject.net . Covers that did not exist i tried to make as carefully as i could. 

I am no artist, all the images contained in these Cases are from the net and are made by more talented people than myself,

i make these primarily for myself, so i hope you like them, and will use them.

What's New in Version 1.2   See changelog

Released

Additional Case

Super Tennis

Additional Cases

Return of Double Dragon Famicom Edition.

Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Sever Stars.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

There are no reviews to display.