About This File
I have created playlist clear logo sets, which I have based on the logo font for each system.
I had to create entire fonts and edit other fonts to resemble the logo font for many of the systems.
Each set contains a black, white and a colour version of clear logos for the following...
Playlists logos include:
- All Games
- Play Modes
- Top 10
- Top 20
- Top 25
- Top 50
- Top 100
- ROM Hack
Genres logos include:
- Beat 'em Up
- Board Game
- Construction And Management Simulation
- Flight Simulator
- Life Simulation
- Shoot 'em Up
- Single Player
- Vehicle Simulation
- Visual Novel
Regions logos include:
- Hong Kong
- North America
- South America
- The Netherlands
- United Kingdom
- United States
Years logos include:
Not every platform category\playlist will utilize every logo depending on your build.
I have used the same naming system thats used in the Unified Theme. So I would suggest verifying the playlist/platform names before dropping them into your images folder... as some may differ from user to user and wrongly named files will not show up in BigBox.
If you do have different platform names you can use Bulk Rename Utility to rename them quick and easy.
How to add them to LaunchBox.
- Drag and drop the Platform Categories and the Playlists folders into the Launchbox Images folder.
- Launch BigBox and go into -> Options -> Image Cache and Refresh Platform Wheel Images.
Here is a link to the fonts i used for anyone who wants to create their own missing playlist logos.
What's New in Version 1.0.2 See changelog
- Updated every systems playlists with the new Game Type field added to LaunchBox version 11.3.
- I have extended the years logos from 2019 to 2030 for all systems.
- Added more system playlists for: Aamber Pegasus, Dragon 32, Nintendo Famicom Disk System, Nintendo Switch, VTech Socrates.