LaunchBox Community Forums

Nosh On This Twice - BigBox Theme 1.0.1

(1 review)

29 Screenshots

About This File

This is a reboot of my Nosh On This theme with new views, improved performance and a ton of platform category, platform and playlist images. Platform and game background videos are force enabled in the theme settings but you can change that if you like. There is more work I would like to do to the game views and that will be hopefully coming soon. Quick and dirty video of what you can expect below.

You can either download the entire package which is currently 2.5gb or the no images zip that just contains the theme and download the clear logo, banner and device images separately from the links below.

Nosh On This Twice - Banners

Nosh On This Twice - Clear Device Logos

Nosh On This Twice - Clear Logos

Installation:

Install the fonts from Fonts.zip and place the theme in your LaunchBox themes folder.

Other Nosh On This Downloads

Nosh On This Twice - LaunchBox Theme

Nosh On This Twice - Black LaunchBox Theme

What's New in Version 1.0.1   See changelog

Released

Added downloads that actually work and changed the theme directory name. :)

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Game On 1
  • Unusual Gem 1

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

This theme looks AMAZING! I need to test it out ASAP! Hopefully my PC will be able to handle it fluidly.

Thank you @nosh for your amazing creations! For real :)

EDIT: Just in case; I do not see the "no images" pack in the Download button, only the full 2.5GB one.

Edited by Kondorito

Hi @nosh, thanks for the new theme. :) The install instructions say to install the fonts from fonts.zip, but there isnt a fonts.zip that i can find, so i am getting errors when running the theme.

Edit: 

i re-downloaded just in case and there is still no fonts.zip and i do actually get 7zip errors on extraction.

image.thumb.png.9a3af958fc6bbfeffbfd70f32df35fbe.png

57 minutes ago, rexryan said:

I think the fonts are in the Launchbox theme download, but i could be wrong. 

For some reason the two other zips didn't upload. They are there now. I am going to reupload the full package as well.

4 hours ago, neil9000 said:

Hi @nosh, thanks for the new theme. :) The install instructions say to install the fonts from fonts.zip, but there isnt a fonts.zip that i can find, so i am getting errors when running the theme.

Edit: 

i re-downloaded just in case and there is still no fonts.zip and i do actually get 7zip errors on extraction.

image.thumb.png.9a3af958fc6bbfeffbfd70f32df35fbe.png

Strange, I downloaded it myself and didnt have an issue opening it. I uploaded the version without the images as well so let me know if that works.

1 hour ago, rexryan said:

I think the fonts are in the Launchbox theme download, but i could be wrong. 

The fonts are not included in the theme, its a separate Fonts.zip that I needed to reupload, let me know if you have trouble getting it. 

52 minutes ago, nosh said:

The fonts are not included in the theme, its a separate Fonts.zip that I needed to reupload, let me know if you have trouble getting it. 

Got it thanks...I am getting Xaml errors 3 of them .

1 hour ago, neil9000 said:

Yeah i am getting some errors even with the fonts now installed.

1993485180_Screenshot(64).thumb.png.560da18d329040affc1135753f7f9a31.png366013288_Screenshot(65).thumb.png.b8a3b3ad559c64f550df809634421793.png

crap, ill take a look in a bit.

Would it be possible to get a view like the one you have a screenshot of with Viewpoint above - Coverflow with description and background video, but with the video in like the top right or left of the screen? Coverflow on the bottom half of the screen, description on the top left or right, and video on the opposite side of the screen from that?

While I think the idea of a full size background video is cool, frankly most of the video snaps you'll get from Emumovies, even at the highest available quality, don't look great when blown up that large. I like that view the most out of the available options, but the less-than-phenomenal video quality of the snaps kinda ruins it for me.

Hey nosh this looks stunning! worked like a charm. 

Quick question, where can i find all those videos used in your demo video? Those look incredible with your theme, the ones i have don't really suit it too well.

Hey Nosh. Amazing work, just some info, how do I put horizontal in center of screen like in video. How do I set it exactly like in preview ?

tEmfel9.png

Edited by TechXero

Just curious if there was a simple fix for something i noticed using this theme, when using the list view for games, whenever i flip to a game with no video and just an image, the image is stuck there. Is there a way to fix this or even remove the game static image temporarily till i make a video for it.