LaunchBox Community Forums

MASSIVE #2 - 100's of Videos focusing on Genre/Categories (part of The Papaw TV Collection) 1.0.28

(1 review)

7 Screenshots

About This File

These are redesigned from my other videos that match my Clear Logos packs. Cemfundog  and I collaborated on this and using his design I created these to go with his animated Retro Console Theme v2. They may or may not work with other themes, I haven't checked.

These are also much smaller in file size.

Since they are individual files, you can download just the ones you want.  There are a some samples videos below. (screenshots really don't let you experience the "video" portion). 

Link to the matching Clear Logos:

Other video sets I have made

Download Retro Console Theme: Retro Console Theme or Retro Console Theme V2 (I use this one)

The videos look pretty amazing with the Retro Console Theme v2. The videos specs are:

• 1920x1080
  • 30-40 seconds (looping)
  • Title bounces in at 15 seconds

These are simple drag-n-drop into your: "...\Launchbox\Videos\Playlists\" directory. I will be uploading them by letter ("A's", then "B's", etc.) as I get them done. (This time I done the "Play Modes" first as asked for)

I hope you enjoy them and a big thanks to cemfundog for his awesome themes. 

Feel free to leave me some feedback, review, comments, questions and suggestions and I will get back as soon as I can.

What's New in Version 1.0.18   See changelog

Released

Added videos for the letter "P"

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Unusual Gem 2

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

cemfundog

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

These are so amazing man. Great Job! Anyone can use these with any theme especially anyone who is using the Nostalgia platform videos. You are making so much for all of us with your endless hard work, keep it up man.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to review