LaunchBox Community Forums

9 Screenshots

About This File

* Updated 8/29/2020

Here is a collection of Arcade Media I created for my vertical theme.

This includes HD Overlays and HD Marquees if you are running a second monitor.

This now includes a few additional systems and videos for things that weren't in my preferred format in the db.

Pico-8, Dreamcast, X-Box 360 and Naomi.

I'm no longer creating 4K assets. I may circle back around when I upgrade my system to be able to handle 4k.

Windows Media is here.

A bunch of these are chopped up versions of @Arsinvictus excellent work found on the Retroarch forums.

This is a snapshot of my work on this system and will be updated periodically throughout the year. If you would like to be notified when I add additional content to the pack click on the follow button.

Edited by goblindriver

What's New in Version 1.0.1   See changelog

Released

Ok, I'm still making these things. Originally I was going to upload them in packs sorted by developer, but instead decided to just upload everything and update it periodically as I finish more of them.

A bunch of these are chopped up versions of @ArsInvictus work. If you have a big 4k screen in vertical orientation I suggest you search his stuff out on the Retroarch forums.

Cave and Toaplan vertical games are complete and there is a smattering from other developers. Next I am working on Raizing and Psyiko. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Game On 1

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

There are no reviews to display.