LaunchBox Community Forums

ABeezy's Nintendo 64 Carts 2.0.0

(2 reviews)

8 Screenshots

About This File

Hey Guys,

Here are all 296 released NTSC Nintendo 64 front carts. These are all high-res and much better then what is currently out there. I have decided to do this set because N64 could use some love and these are all accurate carts with the appropriate cart colors for each game that offered a colored variant. I have named them using the no-intro naming scheme (as all my files will eventually be updated to this format). When dropping these in your Launchbox build there are a handful that do not auto-load; you will have to manually update your game name in Launchbox.

Feel free to also check out and download my N64 box art which can be located here.

I have completely updated my N64 cart pack as this is one of the first sets I did.... I have gone ahead and redid this set with much higher quality images and created a high resolution cart template, including more accurate gold carts, and the other colored carts. This set also better eliminates light sources on the cart itself for better viewing in LB/BB. Also included once again are the 15 alternate release carts along with a NEW added BONUS, the 7 unique PAL only releases. These files are much larger in both size and dimensions and provide for a better viewing experience so I suggest you download these and delete my old set (or any N64 set you have as this is the best out there). The N64 logo that can be found on every cart is also now uniform as I like to do on my sets keeping the authenticity. 

Edited by ABeezy13

What's New in Version 1.1.0   See changelog

Released

For Version 1.1.0 I have added alternate carts to this pack.

The following games were also released as a standard gray cart alongside the color variant:

Spoiler

007 The World Is Not Enough
Aidyn Chronicles: First Mage
Army Men: Air Combat
Army Men: Sarge's Heroes 2
Bass Masters 2000
Hydro Thunder
Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
Road Rash
Rugrats in Paris: The Movie
Scooby Doo! Classic Creep Capers
Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six
Turok 2: Seeds of Evil
Turok: Rage Wars
WCW Backstage Assault 

Along with the above 14 gray variant carts the following have also been added to the pack with an alternate sticker:

Spoiler

Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask

• Like 10
  • Thanks 9
  • Unusual Gem 2

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

Dan Patrick

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

The best N64 carts available! Period. The more I look at these the more I realize how good these actually are. They deserve more recognition! 

Response from the author:

Thank you so much for the kind words! :)

• Unusual Gem 1
Link to review
Awesome set dude, thank you very much, the best set I have found, it would be nice if you could add the template to the package, also the Japanese carts.
Link to review