LaunchBox Community Forums

NEC PC Engine-CD 3D Box Pack 1.0.1

(3 reviews)

3 Screenshots

About This File

Complete set of 373 NEC PC Engine-CD 3D Boxes named as the "Redump - NEC - PC Engine CD & TurboGrafx CD (2020-12-12)" set.

Includes all Japan covers.

Thanks to @Kondorito for his great template! :) 

Enjoy!

Edited by ci2own

What's New in Version 1.0.1   See changelog

Released

Updated "Chou Aniki (Japan)" cover.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 7

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

a detail ... the cover of the game cho aniki is wrong since it shows the same cover of the game ai cho aniki.
a request ... you could make the cover for the game space fantasy zone with google images. Thanks

space fantasy zone.jpg

chou aniki.jpg

Great set!
The description mentions Turbografx CD, but this set is only for the PC-Engine CD, Japanese only games, are the Turbo cases in another post?

On 8/29/2021 at 7:49 PM, xfactor54 said:
a request ... you could make the cover for the game space fantasy zone with google images. Thanks

Here's a quick one

Space Fantasy Zone (Japan) (Translated En).png

Edited by aorin1

21 hours ago, aorin1 said:

Great set!
The description mentions Turbografx CD, but this set is only for the PC-Engine CD, Japanese only games, are the Turbo cases in another post?

This is only for Japan Set. In the description says "Named as in that set.

For the TurboGrafx-CD i used this ones:

19 hours ago, aorin1 said:

I think this game in the pack is using the HuCard variant instead of the Super CD-ROM

688264526_Doraemon-NobitanoDorabianNight(Japan).thumb.png.e89de579eda530ba77e0ad736bcdc708.png

Here is the HuCARD version:

1882068745_Doraemon-NobitanoDorabianNight(Japan).thumb.png.2c108c873b82ed1040bf2ca2edc4163d.png

1 hour ago, ci2own said:

This is only for Japan Set. In the description says "Named as in that set.

For the TurboGrafx-CD i used this ones:

I know about those, but they use an old template and doesn't look authentic like the newer sets.

57 minutes ago, ci2own said:

Here is the HuCARD version:

1882068745_Doraemon-NobitanoDorabianNight(Japan).thumb.png.2c108c873b82ed1040bf2ca2edc4163d.png

I meant the HuCard version should not be in this pack. You're missing the PC-Engine CD version for this game.

Edited by aorin1
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, aorin1 said:

I know about those, but they use an old template and doesn't look authentic like the newer sets.

I meant the HuCard version should not be in this pack. You're missing the PC-Engine CD version for this game.

Do you mean this one?

156896101_Doraemon-NobitanoDorabianNight(Japan).thumb.png.1c844fce08207178a3b9892763f7b598.png

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, ci2own said:

Do you mean this one?

156896101_Doraemon-NobitanoDorabianNight(Japan).thumb.png.1c844fce08207178a3b9892763f7b598.png

Yes, it was just to let you know, the pack used the HuCard version, I also provided the Space Fantasy Zone a few posts prior to this.

13 hours ago, goofers said:

Are there no spines or full back covers with spines out there to finish this set?

I didn't search them. Did you?

Edited by ci2own