LaunchBox Community Forums

Boxed In 1.0.0

(0 reviews)

14 Screenshots

About This File

About This Theme

This is my second attempt with the Theme Creator. I tried incorporating some things I"ve learned from the Theme Workshop Videos. I know it's simple but this one took me a while to get where I wanted while learning. I also tried to keep everything more clean this time so if anyone is using the Theme Creator Files they should be easier to navigate than they were in my first one.

If you have any questions, comments, or requests please let me know. My week off work is coming to an end but I will definitely be using the theme creator some more.

Notes

I created this on a 4k 55" tv at 1440p resolution with 125% display scaling. If you have any issues please let me know so I can try and fix them.

Credits and Special Thanks

Edited by jhayes0027
Was having issues text colors in the forum post section.

• Like 8

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Thank you :). The Dark version was originally the first version but when I made the light one I made so many changes they looked like two different themes lol. 

This is absolutely phenomenal! :) Many thanks for sharing, love the Dark Version, clean, nice lines, crisp text, and no lag.   In the games listview I use textlist, I renamed the Star Rating folder and Rating folder to remove those and make it even simpler.  Is there a line I could change to centre the text in the Bottom right rating section?  thanks

• Thanks 1

Hello Tony I'm glad you like it. It took me a moment to realize what you meant lol I was looking for a Star Rating in the bottom right and got all confused. I'm still new to this. As far as the line of code, I honestly don't know how to code these at all or where to begin with that.

I do know that I put all that into into a Dock. The ESRB image is just sitting in the dock and the information beside it is all sitting in a Stack. If you delete that ESRB Image it should center the stack of text.

Or, you can download the Community Theme Creator, it's quick and simple to install. You can then download the Theme Creator Files I uploaded, it should include the light and dark version. Just open it up in Theme Creator and you will be able to freely click on any of the stuff in the theme. I tried my best to name everything as well. If you just click on and delete the ESRB image it should center all that text up for you.

Then you just click Publish and it should set it straight up in Launchbox again for you. You may have to delete the stuff you did the first time or you can do it from within the theme as well.

Sorry if this was long winded. I'm kind of learning as I go lol.

If it gives you any troubles let me know and I will try to help.

EDIT: I read your post entirely wrong yesterday. I updated this comment, originally I had told you a way to center the ESRB image and not the text. This should work better.

On 9/5/2021 at 1:19 AM, Tony Birt said:

This is absolutely phenomenal! :) Many thanks for sharing, love the Dark Version, clean, nice lines, crisp text, and no lag.   In the games listview I use textlist, I renamed the Star Rating folder and Rating folder to remove those and make it even simpler.  Is there a line I could change to centre the text in the Bottom right rating section?  thanks

Edited by jhayes0027