LaunchBox Community Forums

Unlocked 1.0.0

(0 reviews)

9 Screenshots

About This File

About This Theme

The original idea I had for this theme was more complex I think but I didn't really like it when I was finished. Instead, I simplified it and tried to make it more clean. 

I love the Colorful theme and how it has animation when selecting items and wanted to try something similar without actually copying it straight over. 

If you have any suggestion I'm always all ears. The Theme Creator files are also included if you want to make any changes or additions as well. :)

Notes

The Original Concept Theme Creator Files are my original design for this theme. If you publish either the dark blue or light blue version in the Theme Creator they are both usable themes. I just wasn't happy with them when they were finished.

The Final Theme Creator Files are the files for the theme I decided to go with and upload.

The No video version just has no background videos playing. The no animations version, has no lock or slide animations and no videos. The theme was changed a little bit so that the menus were still usable.

Installation

1. Download the version of the theme you'd like. See the Notes section for a little more information.
  2. Extract the .zip files using windows explorer or your program of choice to your Launchbox/Themes folder.
  3. Go to theme settings in Big Box and switch to theme you like.

Special Thanks

• I have to give special thanks to @faeran for the wonderful theme creator videos on the Unbroken Software LLC Youtube channel. Also, I used Faeran's ESRB Images and Star Images in the original concept of this theme.
  • Visit the Unbroken Software Youtube Channel Here

• I also have to give a huge thank you to @y2guru for the very awesome Theme Creator. I cannot code and so without the theme creator I wouldn't be able to do any of this.
  • Download the Theme Creator Here
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Unusual Gem 1

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

There are no reviews to display.